Fellowship Chapel was organized in June of 1940 by approximately 45 people who were led to build a place of worship dedicated to reach the lost for Jesus Christ. Mr. and Mrs. Roy Reynolds donated the lot on which the first weatherboard building was erected.
The following have been pastors since the church’s inception:
Rev. Clarence Whitson 1940-1941
Rev. W.B. Newton 1941-1953
Rev. Edward Castle 1953-1954
Rev. Winston Sweeny 1954-1958
Rev. Lester MacKinnon 1958-2000
Rev. Scott Price 2000-(current)
When Lester MacKinnon became Pastor Emeritus in 2000, the Associate Pastor at the time, Scott Price, was called to be Pastor of Fellowship Chapel. The church has seen continued growth under his leadership. In 2003, the current sanctuary was totally remodeled and updated. In 2005, the church added a dedicated children’s facility and two additional morning services in our contemporary worship center. Today, over 1,000 people worship each Sunday as part of this growing and blessed body of believers.